Pain in eyes and headaches. Why? Will asthma kick in? Have food poisoning?

Hello I have woken up to a big head ache and thought I should sleep for a little bit longer. As I woken up I had pain behind my left eyes as well. I couldn t sleep and I got very cold but sweaty at the same time. I put the blankets over me but I got to hot to even stay under the blanket. So being uncomfortable I got up to walk around see if i would be okay. But then I had the feel to vomit so I left to the bathroom and I vomited water. I decided to take Advil and see what happens but after a short moment I vomited the water out again. I called my employer to take the day off but there was no one to cover me but he ll try to get someone to cover later on the day. I tried putting on my uniform but I was to exausted to even lift up my shirt. I was out of breath when putting on my shirt and pants. Aftaid that my asthma might kick in since I m breathing so heavily I layed in bed for a couple of minutes but the headache and pain in the eye got worse. I walked to my car and was even tired walking there. Driving just took out all my energy. What should i do? What should I eat? Is this a fever? I asked a friend of mines and she said it might be food poisoning too since yesterday I ate some chicken wings that I couldn t tell if it was fully cooked or not from all the sauce. Right now I m not sweating but I do get exhausted doing simple things, feeling hot and cold, a big headache, and been wanting to vomit.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012