Pain in eyes and arms, fibromyalgia, losing balance. MRI done. Do i have MS?

I got an MRI with & without contrast to determine if had MS as my son does. My neurologist is unavailable for 4 days and I am so worried. It states:T1 and T2: No hydrocephalus, mass effect, or midline shift. FLAIR: Scattered foci of periventricular hyperintensity, indicating chronic small vessel ischemic change. Midline: Partial empty selia noted. Impression: 1. Chronic white matter changes & 2. Partial empty selia. Do I have MS or not? I am having pains in my eyes, pains down my arms, I also have Fibromyalgia and Lymphedema Tarda of the legs, and in the last year have started losing my balance and fallen. In your opinion, do you feel I have MS?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013