Pain in eyes. Nausea, the cause? Recommended vasograin. Why?

My daughter age 11 years is complaining for nausea feeling that too after 6pm everyday, secondly she is also complaining severe pain in her eyes....I got her check with eye specilist ( she is now wearing specs) but didn t gave her relief from both the pains....we took her to another doctor she has recommended vasograin ......please suggest on how can she get relief from the pains, is vasograin correct medicine for her. Is vasograin safe and without any side effects.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012