Pain in eye. Washing eye with saline eye wash solution. Feels pressure in temple. Bump on eyelid. Looking for cure

Good morning. I have a sharp pain in my left eye that is concerning, it feels as if it s on on the left side of my left eye, almost on the bac on the top and bottom. I have washed the eye 4 times with a saline eye wash solution, I am not able to see any objects in the eye and nothing came out of my eye when I washed it. I have swelling around the eye and the temple, as well as pressure in the temple. There is a bump on the eyelid that is swollen into the underside of the lid. Help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012