Pain in elbow area, no swelling, redness. On heart catheters. Treatment?

I am a heart patient that has had Heart Caths done only in the groin area over the years. Recently I had to have another Heart Cath done but in the left arm this time. It has been two weeks since this surgery was done but I m having continued pain in the elbow area and below the area where they inserted the cath. There is nt swelling or redness. I wake up in the mornings and have a hard time using my left arm until I take my medications for pain due to my lower back, which I see as just masking the pain. When I try to excercise (walking around our neighborhood) the pain comes back to my arm and find it hard to lift it. How long will it take for the pain to go away?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012