Pain in ears while talking, headache, dizziness. How to cure?

Hi, Good day.My ears are paining after 1 to 2 mins talk through mobile. Also I feel my ears are like something is hitting but it is not paining. I clean my ears regularly. I am not a music lover.also I can hear every sound. Only problem is I can t take short call also through mobile directly. my ears will give more pain.while talking also i use ear piece.and headache,dizziness is there.earlier i talked for an hour but now i talk less....please suggest me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013