Pain in ears and throat hurts. Diagnosed with ETD, using Nasonex. Suggestion?

my left side of my throat hurts slightly together with the same side jaw, every time i open my mouth i have a pain in my ear, It feels as if there is mucus there but its not coming out/ I was recently diagnose with ETD and was given 10 days of bactrin that finished about 2 fridays ago. I an still using the nasonex the doctor gave me. for the last 2 morning the right feels clogged but as the days progress it clears up. what can you advise
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013