Pain in ear

Hello, My name is AAAAAAA AAAAAAA I live in Muscat,Oman Its paining Too much in my ear since 2 week or 3 week and i am not able to get expensive medicines Because i am poor :( What should i do and i can`t pay for answer :( Please Help Me Noor
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
WELCOME TO HCM.
U NEED CLINICAL EVALUATION OF UR EAR BY AN ENT EXPERT BEFORE STARTING MEDICINES.IT MAY BE A SIMPLE FURUNCLE OR BOIL IN UR EAR OR IT MAY BE IMPACTED WAX IN UR EAR. IF ITS SIMPLEWAX, U WILL NEED A WAX DISSOLVANT EAR DROP ALONG WITH ANALSESIC TAB. IF IT IS A FURUNCLE, U WILL NEED TO TAKE ORAL ANTIBIOTIC, ANALGESIC TAB WITH AN ANTIBIOTIC EAR DROP. AVOID WATER ENTRY IN UR EAR.