Pain in ear, neck and shoulder. Have electrical shock in arm. Related?

Hi, I have severe pain on the left side of my neck and the pain runs up behind my ear and down to my shoulder . I have been having these electrical shock feelings in the back of my upper arm , but I am not sure what causes that to happen, if it is a certain movement that triggers it or if it is just completely random. I know I have some disc problems and a little arthritis in my neck, is this related or are these signs that it has gotten worse and should be rechecked?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012