Pain in ear. Prescribed crocin, augpen, vizylac, nasal drops, maxtra. Liquid from ear, fever. Suggestions?

My daughter is 2.5 years. She was having pain in her left ear day before yesterday. we consulted an ENT doctor here. She said this is due to cold that her ear has swollen and recommended Crocin, AugPen, Vizylac, Nasal drops and maxtra. I gave her crocin only. Yesterday some bad liquid came out of her ear.She is feeling like having fever but her body temp is 98.2 when checked under armpit. Plese suggest.. is this infection or cold and Should i go with all the meds prescribed?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013