Pain in coccyx, painful to sit. Due to bruising during colonoscopy?

I am 53 years old male and had my first colonoscopy last Friday on April 12th. During this past week over the last 4 days I have been feeling pain after sitting for a while and then upon standing up. the pain is in the area of the cocyx. Could the pain be due to bruising that may have occurred during the exam? I am also a Pharmacist and now have first hand experience when dealing with patient's concerns about having a colonoscopy.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013