Pain in clitoris after urination, frequent urination. Sexually active. Guide

I havent really been able to hold my pee lately .. and after i finish peeing my clit hurts and makes feel like theres still more pee coming in but its always done . im 20 and just moved in with my boyfriend .. never had sex with anyone tilli moved in . could be because im having too much friction there or roughness,?

YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
frequent urination and pain in clitoris.
This is most likely to be due to frequent rough handling of genitals during sexual encounter by your boyfriend and could be due to dry vigorous sexual activities .
Please ensure to use lubricants during sexual activities and take antibiotics for couple of days.
Avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Dr.Patil.