Pain in chest, tongue and throat. Persistent cough. Allergy?

Hello! I am usually active because I play basketball and I condition, but the other day, I went outside for a jog (first one since last summer) and it wasn t too intense. Anyway, my tounge, throat , and chest were killing me! I had horrible chest pain about a half hour after my run and still (two days later) I have a persistent cough . I am quite sure I don t have asthma because I think I would know sooner. It is allergies or should it be checked out?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013