Pain in chest, shoulder blades, neck. Hurts on swallowing. No help with anti acid. Cause?

i have had pain in my chest radiating to my back between my shoulder blades and up the side of my neck for 4 days now. It really hurts when i swallow ( no sore throat ) causing sharp pain in these areas. My local doctor prescribed anti acid tablets but they havent helped. The pain is content and doesnt seem to get worse after eating. I have also had a head ache off and on and have also been feeling tired alot, what could be causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013