Pain in chest, shoulder blades and arm. Breathlessness, dizziness. Done blood test. ECG normal

I am 24, from past 3 months I m experiencing pains in left side in my chest, my shoulder blades and my arm. Bp is 130/80,my ecg is normal, my stress test is normal which is 92 % and also my 2d echo test is good, my blood report shows 172 for cholestrol and 170 for triglycerides. The homocystine count is 15.00, vitamin B12 count is 332 and vitamin d3 is 30, overall body weight is 89 but muscle content is greater than fat content. Also my chest x ray is good , my entire abdominal sonography has resulted perfect but still today I do experience the same pains over and over again, also the same pains have transferred to the right side along with severe back pain, dizziness(mostly in the evenings) and a feeling of shortness of breadth. I have a terrible feeling of having a heart attack almost everyday because of which my daily routine and socialising has been disturbed.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012