Pain in chest, shoulder blade and armpit. Should it be treated immediately?

Hi, Last week, I woke with a pain that seemed to start in the middle of my left shoulder blade and seemed to go straight through to the front of my chest . It subsided, but over the week, has increased and now spreads across to my right armpit. It is more of a constant ache than constant pain, but the pain does increase when I probe the area. This morning I woke up with a dime-sized patch of rash on my right upper chest, too. Is this the sort of thing I should have attended to immediately?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  235 Awaiting Answer