Pain in chest right above the stomach, tests says inflammation in sternum, taking naproxen. Suggestions ?

i been dealing with this pain for over a year now cause by directing my church feels like something is push down on my chest right above the stomach ....i had all the test and scans, been to several doctors and had injections to...the final result they say its inflammation in the sternum/brest bone area,,,,im just so tire and frustrated taking all this medicine thats making me very drousy and not working....i stopped all of it any now trying 500 mg of naproxen ,,,,any suggestions please thanks in advance........
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012