Pain in chest, inability to breathe, burning sensation. Heart attack? Will I be okay?

hi there,
my husband yesterday is concerned he had a heart attack, he is 27 and has always been healthy, other then the occasional unexplained pain in the chest, which i also have had myself.. but yesterday he was on the ground rolling in pain and could hardly breathe we rushed him to hospital, it lasted for approx 20mins then he came right. any thoughts on this matter? it feels like your chest is going to expode, he felt a burning pain, i thought we may possibly have a heart mumour or something else as the conditon doesnt come often and is only for a fairy short period of time.
regards bridget
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013