Pain in chest, dizzy, tingling arm. Anxiety or heart condition? Go to hospital?

Hello doctor, I'm experiencing a sharp pain in my chest. If you were looking at my chest, it would be the upper right portion that this is occuring upon. Every 5 minutes or so I will feel the pain and I will become a bit dizzy/light-headed. My arm was also tingling a SLIGHT bit. Is this anxiety or a heart condition? Do I need to go to the hospital? I'm at work and trying to figure out what to do and if it's possible to stay at work or if I have to leave.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013