Pain in chest, breathlessness, headache, pain in stomach, distorted vision. Heavy smoking and drinking. Suggestions?

I have been heavely smoking cigarettes for approximately four years. I was recently drinking as well as smoking, I proceeded to dance and felt a pain in my chest. I could not breathe had a headache and slight pain in my stomach. The next day I was running and could not breathe I was extremely light headed, I my vision was distorted. I also found a sort of dent in my chest. please help!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013