Pain in chest, blind spot in eyes, mild headache. Possible reason?

Just a couple minuts ago I had this pain in the left side of my chest where my lung would be.. My little brother told me that he had this before (I have had this multiple times as well in the past). He said he looked it up on the internet back then, and found out that it is becuase your ribs are inside your lung. He advised me to punch the painfull place a couple times, so I did and after a while the pain left. Then a couple minuts later I start having a blind spot in my eye! I google d it and people said it could be that I am having a migraine . While I am typing this now I can t clearly see the left side of my keyboard while I am looking at my screen. It looks like some static you would see on a old television... Any help please? I am also feeling a little bit of a headache coming up. Thanks :)
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012