Pain in chest, arms. Inverted T waves on EKG. Stent placed for blockage. Lipid profile normal. Possible?

I had chest pain with pain radiating down BOTH arms, went to the ER where I had inverted T-waves on my EKG . As the cardiologist entered the room I had an NSTEMI & was rushed to the cath lab where I had a stent placed for a 98% blockage of the LAD. All other coronary arteries where completely clear & smooth. My lipid profile came back completely normal HDL & LDL. How could this be? I do have a past hx of hyper coagulability found with a PE I had almost 3 yrs ago.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013