Pain in chest area, noticed painful lump on rib. History of breast implants. Cause for severe cough and lump?

Hi i am a 45 year old woman; 2 weeks ago i had pain in the chest area and noticed it was a painful lump on my front rib; its on the upper left rib. I have breast implants and had a scan 6 months ago confirming their were no ruptures to the implants. I am getting a bit worried what this lump could be as i have also had a cough for 6 months and over past 8 months lost 221bs in weight without trying to, I have vitamin D deficiency and take medication for this.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013