Pain in chest and back. Given medicine for infection of the muscle. Any ideas?

My name is Sylva. For a while, i have always brought out everything I eat . I now experience pain in my lower left chest cavity running through my back. Also feel pain raising my left shoulder . After some X-rays including soft tissue xray were done, the doc said it could be an infection of the muscle. He gave me some prescriptions of omerpazole capsules 20 mg, amoxicillin and fromilid 500mg. Was getting some relief inititially but my condition has remained same. I have bitterness on the tongue and have headaches now and then. Can you please tell me what could be the problem with me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013