Pain in chest and arm pit in cold weather. What could these symptoms be?

Hi I am a 35 year old male who works in the city for a bank in finance, desk job. I don t have time to exercise as i manage a team and it is quite full on.I have just given up smoking in the New Year. Recently I have been under treatment for gout for occasional flare ups. This had resulted in me cutting back on pork and beer in the last 3 months but this is not the issue at the moment. I have just moved house when I started to get a pain in the upper left side of chest and under arm pit. It comes on acutely when I am walking in cold weather and is generally fine at rest and inside. This pain was like this and started from 13th December after moving day,and only isolated episodes when walking in cold weather suddenly to get to car. now the pain has got worse and has developed into coming on under exertion. I can pin point the pain in my left chest and arm pit. Even now if I touch the areas, they are a bit sore. Do you know what these symptoms could be? The symptoms appear to be getting worse untreated and are sore at rest.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013