Pain in chest and arm. High BP. How long does it take to heal?

hi I am a female and have a kind of stuck chest pain for about 4 months now. I believed it was a golf injury but having been to 2 doctors at this stage, they tell me there is nothing wrong with me. I have been to the chest pain clinic which was clear, have had my bloods tested and they were fine and also have had to wear a BP 24 monitor which did show my BP was high but this because I was stressing about the pain.... I am also getting a pain in my left arm , like somebody is grasping my arm... I think that the Doctors called the area in my chest a something coxis bone? can you give me any information on this area of the chest and how long does it take to heal? thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012