Pain in cartilaginous part of nose. Pimple growing in right nostril with burning sensation. Solution?

Hi, i am 17 yr old boy, i started to have a pain in my cartilaginous part of my nose .... i happen to look into my painful nose. i saw a pimple like structure in my right nostril . at the corner of the bridge. with a green center and a mass of bulged, thick skin! now its 2-3 days... its growing in size... i feel a burning sensation, sneezing sensation... and awful irritating pain!!!...etc! do i need to consult a doc, or its just a pimple?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013