Pain in calves, lower back pain and tight shoulders, curved spine. On feet for 12 hours everyday. Whom should i consult?

I work in retail and am on my feet for upto twelve hours everyday. I also play netball and other sports once or twice a week. I am waking up with pain in my calves most mornings which I thought was due to the time I spend stood up however I have recently read that bad posture could cause this pain too. I do have lower back pain and tight shoulders everyday too and have been told I have a curved spine . I don t know where to start to sort myself out, chiropractor? Physio? Doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012