Pain in calves, hands, forearms, thigh area while sitting, constant stiffness in shoulder blade. Have moved to a colder location. Cause?

Hi .. I have been having aches in my calves, hands,forearms,and sometimes upper thigh area and knees when sitting. also i have constat pain between my shoulder blades and stiffness .. just wondering what was going on .. i do have a tooth the the filling had fallen out that is painful sometimes and im not sure if this could be connected. Also i recently moved to wyoming from florida and the weather is a lot colder. I am a 30 year old female
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012