Pain in calf muscles due to bite, swelling, red mark, stiffness. Emergency situation?

I woke up last night with a horrible pain in the back of my calf. I felt it with my hand and realized that something had bitten me. I didn t see any signs of a bug or spider. But my leg is quite swollen and there is a large crescent shaped raised red mark about 1.75 inches in length and about about 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch wide. There s no fever and no little fang marks. The swollen area is basically about 3 inches around the actual red mark. My leg feels stiff but I figured that s because the bite may have happened right on the calf muscle . Should I go to urgent care or can this wait until tomorrow morning when I can see my regular doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012