Pain in calf muscle of the leg for which had a knee surgery, physio therapy has no help. Solution ?

I had knee surgery on Nov 14, and had what I considered a normal recovery up until about 2 weeks ago. At that time my calf muscle in that same leg started causing severe pain when I walk. When I am sitting it feels ok but once I stand and walk it is like that muscle is going to tear. I can barely hobble. I took only six session of physical therapy due to money issues but have been back to work and using the leg since December 10th. This calf pain is just getting worse.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013