Pain in calf, feeling weak and sleepy. Had protected sex with escort girl. STD? Which test should i undergo?

Hi I had sex with an escort girl in the Netherlands yesterday and although we used a condom and as far as I know it did not break and she was high end (200 euros for 1 hour), I feel pain in my calfs today and feel weak and sleepy. Also it was my first sexual intercourse. I have been reading on the internet and I am worried that I might have contracted some STD from all the discussions here online!! Please advise me on this? Is there a chance I have STD like HIV and should I go for STD health tests and if yes when should I conduct these tests? I am really scared to death now. Please please reply to my queries!!!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013