Pain in calf and ankle, worsens in the morning. Taken cortisone injection. Any ideas?

Hi, I have a calf/ankle nerve ache that has been with me for almost a year. It is worse in the mornings and normally eases during the afternoon. Have had cortisone injection in my back and there was no change. Any ideas? Gets to the point some days that I need to sit down to try and get some relief and I am getting very frustrated as I tend not to do things either due to the pain or in fear that it will create pain. Cheers, Tim
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012