Pain in calf after stretching, towards shin. Why does it feel like knot?

I am a 37 year old female. I rolled my ankle and felt a stretching pain in my calf , but nothing too painful. Just felt like a slight pulled muscle. I then tried running in the yard with my daughter. I felt something pop in my calf, but I didn t hear it. Now I have pain on the inside of my calf towards the shin. It feels like a strong charley horse and there is a tight knot in the side of my calf. Very painful to walk! Help!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012