Pain in buttocks, tail bone. EMG showed acute nerve damage. History of osteoarthritis. Treatment?

I had a work injury over a year ago. I have several herniated discs. Some worse than others. I have osteoartritis and deg joint disease. It s now moving to my buttocks and hips. An emg showed chronic and acute nerve damage. My feet feel swollen and I get the pin and needle sensation. I have had several epidurals and they have not helped. I have extreme tailbone pain. I have had trigger point injections and they did nothing. I am turning 40 this year. I am not getting anywhere with doctor s. I also did pt. I am at my wits end. I ve tried viatims... I just want another opinion.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012