Pain in buttocks, heels, burning sensation below knee. Tried dietary changes, muscle relaxants. Permanent cure?

This just cool.. Hi over the past 4 months i have been experiencing pain in my buttocks area and heels. I have also been experiencing burning sensation in these areas as well as some where a little lower than my knee just before the calf . i have tried to do my normal activities even being on vacation in xxxxxx. I have had terrible experiences despite changes in eating habits, increase in exercise and use of muscle relaxants and rubs. I visited our nearby hospital got pain killer and muscle relaxants but I found the pain was still intense. I am so feddup. Help. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013