Pain in buttocks during cold season or stretching. What can I do?

When I was 5 years old, I was always in need for penciling, one time I was given an intramuscular injection in a wrong site. The nurse choose the wrong site in my buttock for the injection, in the gluteus maximus muscle in the under, outer quadrant of the buttock and not the upper part of the buttock. The injection volume was more than 3ml. Maybe 5ml. Anyway, now I am 30 years old, all these years I have been suffering minor pain during winter or cold season, and normally the place only hurts when I do a specific stretching or gym moves or even lay down on best on a wrong position or for longer hours more that 10 hours. Add to that my buttock has disfeature allot, it looked very ugly with a big whole in there. I am so ashamed from my boyfriend and always try to hid it, as it is even showing under my jeans. I consulted some doctors and they said it has been many years ago and there no need to do anything on it as it could be very serious and paralyze me if touch it. Any advice please
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013