Pain in buttock cracks, swelling, back discomfort. What is wrong?

I am 18 years old and I have been feeling pain in the very top of my buttocks crack. The buttocks tissue itself is not in pain, only in between in a particular spot. There is no visible swelling from what I can tell. I can not lay on my back, sit easily, or put any pressure on the area at all. I have had this feeling for about 4 days now. It feels like a bruise . I should also note that I take a college course with chairs that are completely flat and hurt my spine and the area where I am feeling pain (at the end of each class, standing up sends pain throughout the area where I now feel almost constant pain).
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013