Pain in buttock are since periods, hurts on standing, Back X-ray clear. What could this be?

I have had pain in my right buttock area since I started my period last month. I could hardly walk at one point and went to emergency. The back x-ray showed no problems. I was given Naproxen and Percocet for pain...which I don t really take. I take Tylenol extra strength at times. It hurts most upon standing. Some pain in my right leg. Been to a chiropractor and it is not helping. Am going to try physio next week. What could this be ?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012