Pain in breats. Ultrasound showed disorders in ovaries, hormonal imbalance. Help?

I am 28 years old, married and have 4 year old daughter. 1 year ago pain started in both sides of my breast and change in mensuration cycle. I consulted a doctor she recommended some ultra sound test and said there is some disorder near the ovaries due to hormonal imbalance and prescribed some medicines. I took those medicines for about 1 month but not satisfied. Then I consulted homeopathy doctor and took her medicines for 2 months I felt good and stopped taking any medicine later. after 4-5 months later it all started again, there is pain in breast every now and then also there is little discharge of milk and water? do I need to take medicines for long time or should I go for some other tests as well. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012