Pain in breasts, swollen fingers in morning, numbness in hands, legs, pain in bones. High ESR levels. Suggestions?

hi Dr. I am 22 year old, working lady , married from last 8 months and we are also planning for baby from 3 months. My last Period date is 15th Dec 2012. I am having a constant pain in my both the breast without any discharge from 6 to 7 months which get horrible from 15 days before of my period date.We have seen many doctors had scan also everything is normal,I took Primosa gel capsuls also but my pain is not not getting cured. and now from last one month, my fingers get swollen in the morning, my head , my legs , my hands get numb and from a weak I am feeling severe pain in my bones. I visited a Doctor he asked for URIC ACID , ESR ,RA FACTOR, CBC test and everything is normal except my ESR that came out 80mm/__. Please suggest me what to do. I am really very panic about everything.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013