Pain in breasts, lump in right breast, hormonal or fibrocystic changes, on MECGLA CAP, pain reduction ?

Dear Doctor, I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts and lumps in my right breast. I visited a gynecologist 10 days back and after a physical examination , she said it is normal and that these are hormonal/fibrocystic changes. She advised me to take MECGLA CAP. I have been taking it regularly but the pain has not subsided. I can say that i have got relief only by 5-10%,thats it! I m worried that inspite of taking medicines, the pain still persists. Kindly, guide me on this. Thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012