Pain in breasts, heavy, growing, taking primosa capsules and painkillers

Hi, i had constant pain in both my breasts and went to see doc . she prescribed primosa capsules to me... its been two weeks nw bt pain does not seem less..breasts are very heavy and growing...have taken painkillers to but to no there a diagnosis for this? its painful and the medicine isnt helping i feel.....
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
hello, you are suffering from ANDI( abberation in normal development and involution) coomon for mid 30 females. You did not mention your age. Now if you are not getting relief, options are-
1. good sized bra to support your breasts
2. may need debulking if it persists. consult a plastic surgeon . bye and take care