Pain in breasts, back of skull, armpit and shoulders. Have diarrhea. Had endometriosis. What can it be?

I am a 42 year old female. For the last year, I have experienced the following signs and symptoms: persistent and strong pain in both breasts and breastbone, as well as in the right part of body - armpit, shoulder , arm, the back of the skull , sometimes jaw and ear. My right leg is often painful, numb and cold , and its skin feels like burning. My right ear often feels full, and I feel a knot in the throat and the need to belch, though it is very difficult to do that. I experience heavy diarrhea , too (3 to 5 stools everyday). My skin has changed its aspect: it has become pale and dry, with visible blue blood vessels. I sometimes have the feeling that something is crawling underneath. I have also changed my eating preferences, and I tend to avoid greasy food and meat. I alternate the urgent need to eat with long periods when I am not hungry at all. Right after eating, my chest, right shoulder and armpit ache, and my right arm is shaky. I am dizzy and my movements are imprecise. For the last 12 months I have only had two short periods - one in February, and the other one last week. Two years ago I was diagnozed with endometriosis . Could you please tell me your professional opinion? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012