Pain in breast, under armpit and upper scapula. Rash on breast. Prescribed Tylenol for shingles. Cause?

I have been having a deep pain inside my right breast and under the armpit and upper scapula for the past two weeks. I also had a small patch of a bumpy rash on the breast. Due to the excrutiating pain I was prescibed tylenol 3 for pain and valtrex for 7 days for shingles by my gynochologist and I am scheduled to see my primary care doctor this coming Thursday. Could there be other cause besides the possibility of shingles? My entire breast is sore, sensitive and although neither I nor the doctor felt any lumps seems swallen.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012