Pain in bottom of stomach, abdominal pain and discomfort. Should I see a doctor?

hi... i went ot the doctors and she said that i hadnt had a vaginal prolapse as such but that all the muscles and tissues is what i could see and feel at the opening of my vagina. I have a refferal to the hosital in April but am currently experiencing shotting pains in left side of stomach ay the bottom and pain and dragging sensation in pelic area and am very uncomfortable! should i go back or just wait it out till see the specialist? thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013