Pain in both legs, tingling and itchy feelings, fuzzy ears, pain in right side of neck, headaches. Why is it happening ?

I will try to explain I have been going to the gp for few months now prior to that I saw other doctors I have had this pain in both of my legs now for over a year sometime is feels as if I have weights on them I have tingling and sometime itching feelings all Thlrough my body my back hurts all the time my right side of my neck hurts and my ears feel fuzzy all the time it feels as if I have the flu but I don t I am always told that I don t have any infection but I feel fatigue all the time especially when my period is on my upper shoulder hurts all the time I feel gassy and right now I am not as regular as I use to be I have really bad headache almost like my head is going to explode I sometimes think its my sinus but all the time mainly by my eyes sometime when I am looking around me everything is blurry can you please help me
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013