Pain in between eyes, tenderness, eye swollen, blurry vision after being punched. Suggestions?

I am a 39 year old female, I have diabetes type 2 and RA also I had blood clots in my lungs last year so I take Warfarin blood thinners. I was punch 3 times in my eye two days ago. I cannot get to my doctor until tomorrow. I have pain in between my eyes, it is tender to the touch and swollen and my left eye is swollen and bruised i have some blurr vision I am concern due to the medication Warfarin what should i do until seen by my doctor? such ice or if I should go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012