Pain in belly few hours after eating, sharp feeling under the ribs. GERD or ulcer?

Good Evening Docs, Im Joseph, 24 years old. I was diagnosed for having a GERD last year on April, It all started when we drank alcohol and went to a concert and it last about 10 hours and I have passed my meal. i feel that my acid is producing fast, my Doctors told me to take antacids and it seems to work, after few months it came back and I went to another doctor and this second doctor told me to take a Proton Pump Inhibitors, and it worked also.. but there are times when the pain in my belly gets back few hours after eating or when i have past my meal time, the feeling that the food that i eaten was not digested.. and also i stopped taking soft drinks, coffees, alcohol, beer, cause when i drink them the pain comes back. For now I have a little sharp feeling in my left side under my ribs i think but not most of the time, sometimes the pain change to the center of my belly, all i do is lay down and put some oils to relieve the pain. Am I still having GERD? or is this an ulcer? because I get also a relief when I take my meal.. Yesterday the pain occured and it climbs to my lower back, all I did was I lied down and the pain went away after about 30mins. Hope you guys can help me with this. I m starting to get worried because its been months already. Have a good day! Thanks, Joseph
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013