Pain in belly button, smelly pus, no stomach swelling. Worried

hi i have pain in my belly bitton since one month and the last week it started to secrete smelly puss.but there is no swelling in my belly. my age is 26 and weight is 55 kgs height is 5.2 inches. plus i married a year ago but i could not conceived. i went for a hormone test on the 21st day of when my mensus started and my prolactin level was 56.72 and progesteron level was 25.1. what should i do im too much worried i want to conceive very soon. please help me out
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012